Leading global tech analysts Patrick Moorhead (Moor Insights & Strategy) and Daniel Newman (Futurum Research) are front and center on The Six Five analyzing the tech industry’s biggest news each and every week and also conducting interviews with tech industry “insiders” on a regular basis.
The Six Five represents six (6) handpicked topics that will be covered for five (5) minutes each.
Welcome to this week’s edition of “The 6-5.” I’m Patrick Moorhead with Moor Insights & Strategy, co-host, joined by Daniel Newman with Futurum Research. On this week’s show we will be talking:
Episode 46 Primary Host – Patrick Title: Earning Your Keep
- Microsoft Outperforms For Its Fiscal Q4 Showing Tech Resiliency
- CNBC Interview: https://www.cnbc.com/video/2020/07/22/moor-insights-strategy-president-says-microsoft-is-covid-proof.html
- What Could an NVIDIA Acquisition of ARM Mean for Semiconductors?
- Citation: https://www.barrons.com/articles/nvidia-softbank-arm-holdings-microprocessor-licensee-smartphones-51595450803?mod=hp_INTERESTS_technology&refsec=hp_INTERESTS_technology
- IBM Kicks Off Tech Earnings With A Strong Q2 Result
- Intel Deliver Strong Q2 But Leaves Some Questions For Investors
- CNBC Interview: https://twitter.com/cnbci/status/1286609571021238273?s=12
IBM and Adobe Announcement
Dynamics and Power Platform Announcements at Inspire
Microsoft Updates Dynamics 365 and Power Platform at Inspire
All right…let’s get started.
Disclaimer: This show is for information and entertainment purposes only. While we will discuss publicly traded companies on this show. The contents of this show should not be taken as investment advice