The Moor Insights & Strategy team has extensive real-world executive experience in strategy, product management, product and channel marketing, P&L management, technology and market research. We have held executive-level positions in high-tech companies like yours. We are familiar with the problems you face, but we also have the problem-solving ability of industry veterans. We know how to implement. Our advantage is the ability to identify the problems to be solved, anticipate the obstacles to solving them, create strategies to overcome the obstacles and execute with precision to help companies reach their goals.
Specifically, the Senior Analyst will:
- Establish and build active engagements with MI&S customers, helping map out strategies, chart their route to market, position their products and create the tools that can differentiate & drive demand
- Attend and actively report on important industry events and announcements
- Perform extensive and detailed research on clients, their direct and indirect competitors, and industry trends
- Become a thought-leader in the cloud services space by publishing and speaking at external events
- Work closely with other MI&S domain experts in servers/infrastructure, cloud, storage, mobile technology and networking to provide proactive advisory and sales support to MI&S clients and prospects.
They know the role of an industry analyst, or have been one in their recent past. As important, they possess the unique capacity to quickly synthesize emerging business trends and report them back in a forceful and compelling way to clients and the industry at large.
Desired Experience and Capabilities
Successful analysts at MI&S must:
- Possess an entrepreneurial attitude and approach. This position requires strong business development skills, and offers unlimited revenue potential for the analyst within the Cloud Services practice
- Work tirelessly and independently to build relationships and credibility across the industry
- Possess superior writing and presentation skills and be willing to interact on social media
- Demonstrate strong collaboration, partnering, and influencing skills