For more than 80 years, HP Inc. has endured. Founded during the Great Depression in 1939 by Bill Hewlett and David Packard, few realize that the company is more than twice as old as Dell (1984) and Lenovo (1984) and significantly older than Apple (1976). HP has remained competitive and relevant by repeatedly relying on technological innovation. The Palo Alto-based company has multiple legacies, but perhaps none more durable than its $17.64 billion printer business.
You can download the paper by clicking on the logo below:
Table Of Contents
- Executive Summary
- What Is HP+ And Its Mission?
- Defining A Smart Printer
- Smart Ink Subscription Removes Guesswork And Mitigates Cost Concerns
- HP Smart App Offers Complete Functionality
- Sustainability: A Key Component Of HP+
- A Retailer Perspective: Staples U.S. Retail
- Conclusions And Closing Comments
- Figure 1: 2030 Sustainability Impact Vision
- Figure 2: HP's Sustainability Tenets
- Figure 3: Industry Acknowledgement For HP's Sustainability Commitment