Qualcomm has been innovating artificial intelligence (AI) features for years in their Snapdragon products, and the next generation Snapdragon 865 & 765 5G Mobile Platform, due in 2020, are designed to take AI performance to the next level and enable distributed intelligence over 5G wireless. AI is becoming ubiquitous on smartphones, and although many consumers may be unaware their phones are running AI, it is becoming indispensable in primary applications such as photography, voice recognition, extended reality, gaming and even real-time spoken language translation. As a result, the battle for smartphone market share is shifting from displays to AI, and Qualcomm intends to extend its lead with these new fast chips and software.
You can download the paper by clicking on the logo below:
Table Of Contents:
- Distributed Intelligence Begins With A Great Smartphone
- Introducing The New Snapdragon Family
- Software To Make It All Work
- A Few Interesting Examples
- Distributed Intelligence Becomes A Reality
- Figure 1: Qualcomm's Vision For Distributed
- Figure 2: The Snapdragon 865 Features
- Figure 3: Accelerators To Optimize Performance
- Figure 4: Qualcomm's Hardware And Software Development Suite
- Figure 5: Snapdragon 865 AI Performance Benchmarks
- Figure 6: Loom.ai Avatar Demonstration
- Snap, Inc.