Converged systems are gaining traction with enterprise IT as a way to simplify operations, improve time to value, and lower costs over traditional infrastructure solutions. Lenovo entered the converged systems market in October 2016 with the launch of ThinkAgile CX, a rack scale solution that was jointly developed with Nimble Storage. Lenovo sees ThinkAgile CX providing an opportunity for competitive advantage over incumbent converged systems vendors in areas such as cost economics and time to value. This paper explores the details behind these claims and assesses Lenovo’s opportunity to differentiate along these vectors.
You can download the paper here.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Market Trends
- Lenovo’s Converged Systems Approach with ThinkAgile CX
- Cost Economics: ThinkAgile CX Price Advantage Claims
- Time to Value: ThinkAgile CX Delivery & Availability Claims
- Future Plans: ThinkAgile Roadmap
- Call to Action
- Table 1: Pricing Elements of a Typical Converged System
- Figure 1: List Price Comparison
- Figure 2: Time to Value Landscape
- Figure 3: ThinkAgile Future Directions
- Dell EMC
- Nimble Storage