Public cloud technologies are being adopted quickly to help businesses become more agile and flexible. However, many of the current workloads being run within datacenters cannot be deployed off-premises, as public cloud demands, because of the need for control, performance, security, or user experience. Private cloud services are a way for businesses to bring the benefits of public cloud to a local deployment. However, private cloud deployments can be more complex, and the IT staff may not have the required skills to maintain a cloud in their datacenter.
You can download paper here.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Today’s Customer Needs
- Public Cloud Limitations Don’t Address Critical Workloads
- Microsoft Azure Stack to Address Private Cloud
- Lenovo ThinkAgile SX For Microsoft Azure Stack
- Lenovo Drives A Better Customer Experience
- MI&S View On Azure Stack & Hybrid IT
- Call To Action
- Figure 1: Hybrid IT & Hybrid Cloud