The forces of mobility, cloud, security, and big data are driving a sea change in the role of IT. Their combined impact is creating new business opportunities while simultaneously transforming the customer engagement model. Faced with this environment, today’s traditional hardware-centric view of IT and slow pace of innovation cannot meet future business requirements in a world where latency and scale rule the day. IT must shift to a services-centric mindset and become a strategic business differentiator. To enable this, businesses will need to change how they approach their IT infrastructure in order to maximize business outcomes.
- Executive Summary
- Today’s IT Cannot Solve Tomorrow’s Challenges
- Hp’s Compute Vision and Approach
- Phase One: Optimized Compute
- Phase Two: Predictive Compute
- Phase Three: Autonomic Compute
- The Human & Process Impact
- Compute Phase Comparison
- Call to Action
- Figure 1: Processing Power Can’t Keep Pace
- Figure 2: Three Phases of HP Compute
- Figure 3: Holistic Service Delivery
- Table 1: Compute Phase Comparison
You can download the paper here.