Digital transformation is an often-overused term. However, the exercise of leveraging technology to drive business agility and gain competitive advantages is happening at organizations of all sizes .
The success of digital transformation is dependent on an IT organization that itself has transformed and is able to quickly respond to the needs of the business. IT must do things faster and more securely. IT must shift focus from maintain ing infrastructure to delivering new workloads that help turn data into intelligent actions faster than the competition. For IT to transform successfully, it must speed time-to-value across a hybrid infrastructure that serves the needs of ever demanding workloads and applications.
You can download the paper on the HPE website. Click here.
Table of Contents
- Consider Your Alternatives
- Introducing The HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server Workloads
- Cross Platform Migration Tools Tear Down Barriers To Adoption
- What Makes A Good Data Management Platform?
- Choose Your Platforms Wisely
- Where Else Does The HPE ProLiant DL385 Shine?
- The HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Superpower
- Drive Down Cost With The HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server
- Trust The Experts
- Call To Action
- Figure 1: HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server Specifications
- Figure 2: The HPE ProLiant DL385 Value Statement, Simplified
- Figure 3: AMD EPYC SoC Balanced Architecture
- Figure 4: Basic Data Transformation
- Figure 5: Linkage Between HPE Silicon Root Of Trust And AMD Security Processor