For more than a decade, server virtualization has increased datacenter efficiency, allowing IT to save money and improve productivity. However, even in virtualized environments, many IT organizations find themselves with infrastructure that is significantly underutilized, as the available resources do not always match the needs of each application. Converged systems have emerged as a category of solutions that combine server, networking, and storage under a unified management plane.
You can download the paper here.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Market Trends
- Making Dell Intelligent Automation Come to Life
- Scaling Infrastructure Resources
- Increased Efficiency & Availability with ASM
- Dell Partner Opportunity
- Call to Action
- Figure 1: Dell Validated System for Virtualization Solution Stack
- Figure 2: Developing Customer-Defined Scalable Units for Dell Validated System for Virtualization
- Figure 3: Configuring a System Based on Customer Needs
- Figure 4: Dell System Builder Solution Summary Example
- Principled Technologies