Data has come alive, becoming one of the most strategic resources fueling the modern enterprise. A number of colliding trends spur this new age of data. Data sources are multiplying while IT infrastructure is evolving. The nature of compute itself is changing as analytics becomes a core capability in the enterprise data center. Technology providers must evolve the products they offer to meet the needs of this new world of data, and this is especially true in the world of storage.
You can download the paper here.
Table of Contents:
- The Nature Of Data Is Changing
- Limitations Of Today’s Storage Architectures
- The Data Hub: Aligning Data And Storage
- Figure 1: Data Today Lives In A World Of Silos
- Figure 2: Different Storage Needs For Each Silo
- Figure 3: The Data Hub Unifies Data
- Figure 4: The Data Hub, Powered By Four Essential Features
- Pure Storage