In this research paper, Moor Insights & Strategy (MI&S) explores the challenges enterprise organizations face as they try to achieve the seemingly contradictory goals of digitally transforming business operations while reducing their carbon footprint, security vulnerabilities, and, ultimately, costs. This paper will demonstrate how the release of IBM LinuxONE Emperor 4 helps such organizations find success on their digital transformation journey.
You can download the paper by clicking on the logo below:
Table Of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Situation Analysis
- Digital Transformation – Survival Of The Greenest?
- LinuxONE Emperor 4 – Sustainability And TCO Gains
- IBM LinuxONE – Sustainability With Scalability And Security
- Scalability And Elastic – Requirements For The Digital Enterprise
- Designed For Comprehensive Security
- The Modern Enterprise Thrives With LinuxONE
- Call To Action
- Red Hat