Welcome to The Hot Desk Podcast! Join Moor Insights & Strategy’s Patrick Moorhead and Melody Brue this week as we discuss AI’s summary capabilities for Webex announced at Cisco Live, HP Poly’s new AI-powered devices and updates, and Avaya’s C-suite announcement and strong emergence from restructuring. This week’s Hot or Not? topic: The growing trend of the four-day workweek in the modern workplace. Tune in for insightful conversations on the latest developments shaping the way we work.
Webex Gets into Showbiz with Tribeca Film Festival Partnership
* Webex and the Tribeca Festival Partner to Connect Storytellers with Audiences Worldwide
* Cisco and the Tribeca Festival Partner to Broadcast the 2023 Closing Gala of “A Bronx Tale”
Google Warns Employees About Using GAI
* Google warns employees to be prudent when using generative AI
* Focus: Google, one of AI’s biggest backers, warns own staff about chatbots
Hot or Not? Augmented Reality in Modern Work
* The Rise Of Augmented Reality In The Modern Workplace
* Lenovo’s Not Playing Around With Its New ThinkReality VRX Enterprise XR Headset
Disclaimer: This show is for information and entertainment purposes only. While we will discuss publicly traded companies on this show. The contents of this show should not be taken as investment advice.