In this 141st episode of The G2 on 5G, Anshel and Will Cover:
- Is T-Mobile getting into the fiber business – and if so can it benefit its 5G network build?
- AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular and Verizon voluntarily agree on full-power C-Band deployments around airports with FCC and FAA
- 5G Americas pegs 5G subscriber growth at nearly 6B by 2027 – are things on track?
- Lockheed Martin shows off an application of 5G in aircraft maintenance using its 5G.MIL platform
- U.S. GSA publishes federal guidelines for 5G agency infrastructure procurement – are there any big surprises?
- Deutsche Telekom finally takes its majority stake in T-Mobile US
Watch the full episode here: