In this 143rd episode of The G2 on 5G, Anshel and Will Cover:
- Sateliot announces support for 5G IoT used cases as the LEO space race continues to heat up
- T-Mobile demonstrates 2x Uplink CA on a commercial SA 5G network and Vodafone 5G network slicing for Coronation TV coverage
- Ericsson and the Canadian government announce a partnership to drive innovative 5G use cases – could it be a model for other regions?
- The 5G altimeter saga refuses to die, with FAA setting a hard July 1st deadline and airlines threatening a tumultuous summer travel season.
- FCC to launch Space Bureau and how it might affect future mobile networks
Apple, MediaTek, and Qualcomm earnings indicate a downward trend in mobile
Watch the full episode here: