In this 139th episode of The G2 on 5G, Anshel and Will cover:
- U.K Dept for Science, Innovation and Tech announces competition for Open RAN – could it drive 5G innovation?
- Intel exits 5G PC business, supplied by MediaTek’s modems, thoughts and responses from both companies
- Is Mavenir stretching itself too thin with 5G Open RAN hardware?
- NVIDIA GTC23 – CloudXR 4.0 and end to end L4S (Low Latency Low Loss Scalable) for reducing 5G jitter for XR applications
- Will’s recent Forbes insights into NTT’s partnership with the City of Las Vegas – https://www.forbes.com/sites/moorinsi…
- Huawei announces the P60 Lineup and Mate X3 is a flagship phone really flagship without 5G? (Has Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 4G)
Watch the full episode here: