In this 140th episode of The G2 on 5G, Anshel and Will Cover:
- Huawei profitability falls but doubles down on R&D – can it pull itself out of the abyss?
- SES and Intelsat Merger rumors are real, but the deal has a lot of hurdles to overcome but may be the best path forward for both companies
- NextLight has designs on making the Colorado Front Range smart through private wireless – can it succeed?
- Regulators in Canada approve the Rogers acquisition of Shaw with the expectation that Shaw will sell Freedom Mobile to Quebecor’s Videotron
- Cisco is working with Indian telcos to drive private networking momentum – but can it succeed without other CSP players?
- Apple’s iOS 16.4 lands, supports Standalone on T-Mobile and helps iPhones get 5G on Google Fi, Bell, and Rogers iPhones get 5G+ icon
Watch the full episode here: