In this 144th episode of The G2 on 5G, Anshel and Will Cover:
- EdgeQ’s 5G base station on a-chip – can it bring disruption to the RAN?
- AST SpaceMobile leases 850 and 800 MHz spectrum from AT&T, following a successful two-way voice call test using BlueWalker 3 satellite
- Dish continues to churn subscribers – can its 5G postpaid service save the day?
- Singtel rolls out 5G MEC services with help from Microsoft, powered by Nvidia
- US Cellular uses ConnectX23 to speak to its 5G FWA success in low band – is there future upside?
- Verizon launches a $120 5G phone with TCL powered by MediaTek’s Dimensity 700
Watch the full episode here: