You can download the benchmarking details here.
- System configurations
- System specifications
- Benchmark results
- Testing was conducted on October 11, 2015.
- Systems were run stock, were not jail-broken, with WiFi turned off, background apps closed, in the same room with the same ambient temperature. The only exception was where “WiFi on” was required by the benchmark to provide a score.
- Systems were run three times for each benchmark and an average was taken. Benchmarks were run with the same time intervals across systems to attempt to normalize over-heating and throttling.
- Systems were chosen based on availability at MI&S Headquarters in Austin, TX. If you’d like us to test your tablet, please contact us and we will evaluate it.
- MI&S likes PCMark for Android, but it would not install on the Amazon Fire Tablet. Therefore it was not tested.
- 3DMARK Slingshot will not run on Amazon Fire, Google Nexus 7, or Samsung Galaxy Note and therefore was not tested.
- MI&S is still researching GeekBench MC to evaluate whether it accurately reflects mobile software and multi-CPU cores.
- Basemark X 1.1 “High settings” would not run on the Google Nexus 7 (2012). Error message was “missing depth rendering capability”.
- Basemark X 1.1 scores were pulled from the Basemark website as these apps were not available in the Apple App Store. Scores were not available for the iPhone 6s Plus.
- Camspeed is not available on the Amazon App Store and therefore was not tested.
- DNR= does not run
- NA= not available in the app store
DISCLOSURE: Moor Insights & Strategy was not compensated to perform or publish these results.